[click on each picture to see full-sized]
We were asked to put together a 6-10 page album for our agency to show with our informational profile in the form of colored copies stapled together.
I thought about doing scrapbook pages and making copies, then considered a digital scrapbook using templates and papers and embellishments, etc. found online.
After playing around I/we decided on doing it all from scratch in Photoshop. It looks more clean, precise, and a lot less girly :) It took forEVER though, because if you've ever used Photoshop you can see that's more than 20 layers per page. Whew!
There is a seventh page with our friends and extended family on it, but I think it's saved on a missing flash drive.
I thought about doing scrapbook pages and making copies, then considered a digital scrapbook using templates and papers and embellishments, etc. found online.
After playing around I/we decided on doing it all from scratch in Photoshop. It looks more clean, precise, and a lot less girly :) It took forEVER though, because if you've ever used Photoshop you can see that's more than 20 layers per page. Whew!
There is a seventh page with our friends and extended family on it, but I think it's saved on a missing flash drive.






No comments:
Post a Comment