What a birthday party this was! Remember last week when I wanted to share the news about the very special little girl arriving from Korea? Here she is, our new baby cousin, Leah. She came home on Wednesday, which happened to be her first birthday! At the time of my post I wasn't sure what I was allowed to put online regarding her arrival, but now she's safe and sound at home in Iowa, and through the magic of email I have 51 pictures to choose from.
That's Aunt Carol, my mom's youngest sister. Boy, did I want to be like her growing up! Some things never change. :)
The Des Moines airport has this big escalator hallway that makes for quite the dramatic entrance. Well, I've never actually been there, but I've seen it in home videos. Leah is the fifth cousin to ride that same escalator into the arms of family. (Is that right?)
Holding her in the striped shirt is proud daddy, Kevin. Rumor has it she hasn't let him out of her sight since she got home! Below are Big Brother Sam and Big Brother Alex. You may remember Sam, who received our adoption "warning" in the mail in January. Sam and Alex are going to be the best big brothers (with the exception of mine, of course! Right, David?)
I mean, come on. How cute are they?
Welcome home, Baby Leah! Your Big Cousin can't wait to meet you!





No comments:
Post a Comment